Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-30 Origin: Site
Outdoor Fixed LED Screens are used in outdoor environments, using light-emitting diodes to emit autonomous light to display information on the screen. At present, it has been widely used in sports venues, advertising media, leasing, stage performances, energy, conference centers, radio and television, transportation, real estate, etc.
What are the factors to consider when installing Outdoor Fixed LED Screen?
What are the installation requirements for Outdoor Fixed LED Screen?
What are the parameters that need to be considered before purchasing Outdoor Fixed LED Screen?
(1) From the perspective of usage, the full-color screen in Outdoor Fixed LED Screen will be the mainstream in the future. Because of its high brightness and full color, it can work around the clock, but the price is high.
(2) From the perspective of application, products that meet user needs have a reason for existence. Dual-primary-color display screens do not require high text, color requirements, and do not have blue, and occupy a large market with their low price, maturity and stability.
(3) The orientation and distance of Outdoor Fixed LED Screen play a decisive role in the price. The farther the distance, the larger the pixel and the higher the brightness. The display facing the northeast is much cheaper than the display facing the southwest.
(4) Outdoor Fixed LED Screen and the joint between the screen and the building must be strictly waterproof and leak-proof. The screen body must have good drainage measures, once the accumulation of water occurs, it can be discharged smoothly.
(5) Install lightning protection devices on Outdoor Fixed LED Screen and buildings. The main body of the display screen and the shell are well grounded, and the grounding resistance is less than 3Ω, so that the large current caused by thunder and lightning can be discharged in time.
(6) Install ventilation equipment to cool down so that the internal temperature of the screen is between -10°C and 40°C. An axial fan can also be installed on the top of the back of the screen to discharge heat.
(7) Use industrial-grade integrated circuit chips with a working temperature between -40°C and 80°C to prevent the display from starting when the temperature is too low in winter.
The installation method of Outdoor Fixed LED Screen generally chooses to use hanging (mounting on the wall), which is suitable for several square meters of display screens. The wall is required to have concrete beams on the solid wall or hanging. Hollow bricks or simple partitions are not suitable for this installation method. They can be fixed on the wall with angle irons. The larger the area, the more fixed angle irons are needed. Then hang the Outdoor Fixed LED Screen on the angle irons and fix them with screws.
(1) The relationship between the effective viewing distance and the actual site size;
(2) Pixel size and resolution;
(3) Area estimation based on the unit;
(4) Space for mechanical installation and maintenance of the screen body.
This is all about the Outdoor Fixed LED Screen. If you would like to receive more information about the Outdoor Fixed LED Screen, please connect Outdoor Fixed LED Screen, and they will be happy to answer your question!