Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-21 Origin: Site
The LED TV Panel is a new type of imaging electronic device consisting of consecutive light diodes. Due to its high brightness, wide viewing angle, long service life, and other characteristics, it is often used in outdoor advertising screens and other products.
What is the lighting principle of the LED TV Panel?
What are the light source properties of the LED TV Panel?
What is included in the error analysis of the LED TV Panel unit?
The core of the LED TV Panel is a wafer consisting of a p-type semiconductor and an n-type semiconductor. There is a transition layer between a p-type semiconductor and an n-type semiconductor, which is called p-n-transition. In the PN transition of some semiconductor materials, when the injected minority carriers and the majority carriers recombine, the excess energy is released in the form of light, thereby converting electrical energy directly into light energy. With the barrier voltage applied to the PN transition, it is difficult to inject minority media so that no light is emitted. This type of diode produced according to the injection electroluminescence principle is called a light-emitting diode, commonly known as LED. If the LED TV Panel is in a forward operating state (i.e. positive voltage is applied at both ends), if the current flows from the LED anode to the cathode, the semiconductor crystal emits light of different colors from ultraviolet to infrared. The intensity of light depends on the current.
1. Voltage: The LED TV Panel uses a low voltage grid part, the main voltage is between 6 and 24 V depending on the product, so it is a safer power supply than the use of a high voltage grid part, especially suitable for public places.
2. Efficiency: LED TV Panel consumes less energy than bulbs at the same light output of 80%.
3. Applicability: Small, each LED chip is 3-5 mm square, so that it can be prepared in different device formats and is suitable for variable environments.
4. Stability: 100.000 hours, the light loss is 50% of the original.
1. Check if the line is connected or short-circuited from the LED TV Panel's initial interface to the signal output IC.
2. Check if the clock latch signal of the output port is normal.
3. Check whether the cascade output data port between the last driver IC of the LED TV Panel is connected to or short-circuited with the output interface data port.
4. Whether the output signals are short-circuited or mass-closed.
5. Check that the output cable is in good condition.
If you select the LED TV Panel that meets your requirements, you can achieve double the result with half the effort. PROWALLS has been a Chinese pioneer in LED TV Panels for several years. You can work with customers from design to completion to ensure that all technical requirements are met.