Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-24 Origin: Site
The Discharge-Lamp Moving Lights effect is produced through different modeling scenes, different color changes, different viewing angles, changes in horizontal and vertical light angles, speed, stroboscopic speed, aperture size change, focal length change and other comprehensive performance.
What is the role of Discharge-Lamp Moving Lights?
How to connect Discharge-Lamp Moving Lights?
How to choose Discharge-Lamp Moving Lights?
The function of Discharge-Lamp Moving Lights is to shake in the air and create a variety of patterns on the walls and ceiling to create a dynamic effect on the stage. You can program it with a computer to set different shaking methods, and follow the swing method. The difference can set off different atmospheres such as cheerfulness and romance. Discharge-Lamp Moving Lights can be combined with dyeing lights or other colors partially integrated into a small area to render the overall environmental color and create a variety of environmental atmospheres.
1. First of all, we need to understand the external structure of Discharge-Lamp Moving Lights, the base of the lampshade shell, the inlet and outlet of the signal line and the power line. There are many categories of Discharge-Lamp Moving Lights, including 1200 watts, 550 watts, 230 watts, 200 watts, etc. In recent years, low-power beam moving lights have appeared, which have almost replaced the previously used 1200 watt Discharge-Lamp Moving Lights, but they The principle of application is the same.
2. Connect the power supply of each Discharge-Lamp Moving Lights, make sure that each Discharge-Lamp Moving Lights is powered on, and then connect it in accordance with the inlet and outlet of the signal line.
3. Connect the Discharge-Lamp Moving Lights to the console with a signal cable.
1. Look at the overall "power factor of the lamp": low power factor means that the driving power and circuit design used by Discharge-Lamp Moving Lights is not good, which will greatly reduce the service life of the lamp, the power factor is low, and the lamp that uses the best lamp beads The life span will not be long.
2. Consider the "Heat dissipation conditions of lamps and lanterns" materials and structure: Heat dissipation of discharge lamps Moving Lights is also very important. For lamps with the same power factor and lamps of the same quality, the lamps work under poor heat dissipation conditions at high temperatures. The light loss will be great and the lamp life will be shortened.
3. Look at the power supply used by Discharge Lamp Moving Lights. Compared to other parts of the lamp, the life of the power supply is much shorter. The lifetime of the power supply influences the total life of the lamp. The theoretical life of the beads is 50000 to 100000 hours. And the life of the power supply is between 2000 and 30000 hours. The design and material selection of the power supply determine the service life of the power supply.
4. To see if it meets the safety standards, the Discharge-Lamp Moving Lights safety standard has been issued. Please select the lamps according to the prescribed safety standards.
As technology advances, Discharge-Lamp Moving Lights are increasingly used in everyday life. PROWALLS is known for high precision Discharge-Lamp Moving Lights. If you would like to order the Discharge-Lamp Moving Lights, you can connect it.